Saturday, September 1, 2007

Michelle Malkin » Geraldo Rivera unhinged

Michelle Malkin » Geraldo Rivera unhinged:

"Rivera, who as a fledgling lawyer in the ’70s counseled the Puerto Rican
nationalist group the Young Lords, says he can’t stomach the politicians and
pundits who are stoking “anti-immigrant hysteria,” and his antipathy extends to
some of his colleagues at Fox. “Michelle Malkin is the most vile, hateful
commentator I’ve ever met in my life,” he says. “She actually believes that
neighbors should start snitching out neighbors, and we should be deporting
people. “It’s good she’s in D.C. and I’m in New York,” Rivera sneers. “I’d spit
on her if I saw her.”"


Geraldo, you would spit on her, that's just childish. How do you speak to how hateful someone is, and at the same time say you want to spit on them. It just doesn't work.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile