Saturday, September 1, 2007

Larry Craig speaks -- again - AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth

Larry Craig speaks -- again - AMERICAblog: A great nation deserves the truth:

"12:31 PM. Craig starts by thanking his family...the Governor. Rep. Bill
Sali...other public officials standing with Larry Craig is 'a humbling
experience' Blessing to serve Idaho. 'I choose to serve because I love Idaho.'
'I apologize for what I have caused.' To pursue my legal options, while I
continue to serve...would be a distraction. These are serious times.... People
need a Senator who can give 100%....therefore, I resign as of September 30. I
apologize to people of Idaho for being unable to serve out the term to which I
was elected I have enjoyed every minute. Suzanne and I have been humbled beyond
words by the support....forever grateful."


It is done...

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile