Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gwen Stefani is Still Breast-feeding – Evil Beet Gossip

Gwen Stefani is Still Breast-feeding – Evil Beet Gossip:

"In a recent interview, the singer/designer admitted that she still breastfeeds
her son, Kingston, who was born in May 2006. “I don’t know when I’m going to
stop breast-feeding,” she says. “I’ll just keep going while I can - like, he’s
getting his teeth, so it is a little bit scary. He’s bitten me a few times.”


I wasn't breast fed, and I am not a womyn, and I haven't had any kids, so I don't know much about this. It does seem there is an age that you need to put them on some solid food, and stop breast feeding. On the other hand, if Britney had breast fed little Sean Preston for longer, then she might not have also had Jayden.

Why is Gwen talking about breast feeding?

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile