Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More ‘Pool Romp’ Nonsense |

More ‘Pool Romp’ Nonsense :

"“When I started kissing her I did everything in my power, from my previous experience of kissing girls, not to mess it up.
“Britney had more drinks, she was having Jack and more Mojitos in between me feeling her up, her boobs, and kissing her on her neck.
“Her body was very nice. It was sexual and sensual kissing. It took some effort to perfect.
“She is a great kisser… I’d actually say a phenomenal kisser.”"


I know, I know, enough of this story. I just can't get over the fact that this guy sounds like the biggest loser in the world. I tried so hard to be the perfect kisser, oh yeah, she is such a great kisser.

A) She's drunk and she is easy, you are wasting your time kissing her.
B) She better be good, she has more practice than David Beckham has playing soccer - and probably the same score.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile