Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kadax: It's On! | INF Daily

Kadax: It's On! INF Daily:

"Okay, so we know it's probably not the name that will finally stick, but Kadax
are definitely Hollywood's new hot couple. As our exclusive pictures show, Kate
Hudson and Dax Shepard couldn't keep their hands off each other at during a
weekend break at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell's Canadian holiday home."


I don't give this one any longer than the others. I know how I sound, like I am some war hardened gossip columnist. "Let me tell you son, you want to believe in their relationships, but you can't and you know why - because they don't" Honestly though, we will have to watch and see, it does stand a better chance than the fling she had with Owen. I think it is a bad place to meet lovers, in a movie - and also Pioneer Square Park in Portland isn't the best place to meet lovers either.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile