Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Topless in the Pool | Britney Spears

Topless in the Pool Britney Spears:

"“Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed,”
Encinias tells Us Weekly. “I turned around and saw that she was topless and she
had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot. I was told all she
wanted to do that night was kiss a boy, and that’s what she did. Mission
accomplished.”"


I'm confused, was this guy really excited about this, there are clubs in Hollywood that are more exclusive than Britney's dating history. For that matter there are probably clubs in Bakersfield that are more exclusive.

Britney really wants someone to love her, but she needs to start to love herself - and learn how to take care of her kids.

Do you think I spend to much time on Britney Spears? I should think about that.... oh wait, I have to go, breaking news. Britney just changed her clothes.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile