Saturday, August 18, 2007

Project: “Letters From Home”

Thinking Right: Project: “Letters From Home”

"I’m working with the 1st Battalion 1st Marine Regiment to get every one of
their soldiers a letter of support from home. This is where you, my readers,
come in to the picture; I need you to write these men and women, and then spread
the word about the project to everyone you can. We need about 1000 emails in
order to get one to every Marine. Please put letters from home in the subject
line.Update: The address I’ve set up for project Letters From Home is
letters@thinking-right.comI’m going to keep this post up top for a while. Check
below for newer posts."


Where ever you stand on the war in Iraq, you should think about supporting the troops with a letter. If you support the war, then tell them that. If you can't write expressing political support - write about the weather, or just send a poem. This isn't about supporting Bush or his policies, it is about letting the soldiers who are serving their country know they are not alone. I posted this before, but I wanted to post it again.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile