Saturday, August 18, 2007

Talk To Action | Reclaiming Citizenship, History, and Faith

Talk To Action Reclaiming Citizenship, History, and Faith:

"In light of the recent attack from the enemies of God I ask the children of God
to go into action with Imprecatory Prayer. Especially against Americans United
for Separation of Church and State. I made an attempt to go to them via Matt
18:15 but they refused to talk to me. Specifically target Joe Conn or Jeremy
Learing. They are those who lead the attack. (You can see their press release
attack at www.au.org.) "


I spend a fair amount of time on this site pointing out the violence that exists in Islam. Personally I am not much of a religious person, so I don't have a horse in this race. The fact that I think Christianity has evolved past the violence in its past, and that I believe Islam will too, is something that I have expressed a number of times. In all fairness I want to point out that there is still violence in the Christian church. Like this pastor who calls down the wrath of god to smite his foes. What did he foes do, they suggested his use of church letterhead for a campaign letter was inappropriate.

No comments:

Facebook

Dante Rose Pleiades's Facebook profile